Sunday, August 18, 2024

Two Guys in the Dark will truly be in darkness for awhile

Film Reviews from Two Guys in the Dark
will be on hiatus for an unknown time

Disgusted Comments from Ken Burke

My intention this week was to write a review about a movie called Am I OK? starring Dakota Johnson.  However, I'm not OK and neither is my computer which seems to be on its last legs as I hope I can even get this posting finished.  Admittedly, I bought the damned thing used 12 years ago so it could easily be headed for the last roundup or maybe it can be repaired once again.  (I'll get the answer to that in the next few days)  So, as my bank account continues to melt due to new tires and a rear rod (due to potholes on my local freeways) along with my refrigerator needing to be replaced (it was ready to give out after 23 years), I may be facing the reality of a  new computer also.  Film Reviews from Two Guys in the Dark will return somehow, someday, but right now I know not when. In the meantime, enjoy your cinematic experiences and feel free to leave any comments at the bottom of this posting even though who knows when I'll be able to read them.  For now, aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment